Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cape May, Here We Come!


After 10 days of dealing with the cold from Hell (it's going around D.C.), followed by two days of rushing around to finish everything we couldn't do while we were sick, Chris and I are finally getting ready to leave for our annual trek to Cape May, where we always stay at the WONDERFUL Albert Stevens Inn...


I'll be gone for a week, and won't have computer access. But you can rest assured I'll be knitting and knitting and knitting (socks, of course, since it's Socktoberfest) time. Doing lots of reading (I'm into Elizabeth George these days). And, of course, buying yarn!

Oh, and we'll be EATING! Lenanne cooks up the most amazing breakfasts in the world...we're always stuffed until dinner time, at which point her husband, Jim, gives us the low-down on all the best restaurants in town, from good cheap eats to pricey gourmet chow :-)

When I come back, I'll post some more pictures on my flickr page (to see last year's photos, click here).

Have a wonderful week!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: