Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Chuck

I am in Sacramento, Calif. for several weeks, sans camera. When possible, I will try to post a photo or two along with my usual riveting posts.


Charley in the sun with tea cozy (c) Hannah Six 2010

Today, (since I lack access to new photos) I thought I'd (re)share a favorite photo of this furry little critter.

Charley was a holy terror growing up, but has always been good-natured about the chaos he causes. Now, at about one and a half years, he's grown quite large and is still a bit...um...rambunctious. Mostly, though, he is very affectionate and sweet, snuggling close in bed and waking me with little kisses on my nose and eyelids.

Katja, our nine-year-old Persian, loves him (though she doesn't want us to know that); watching them play is great fun. I think he's saved her from becoming a cranky old lady.

While I'm traveling, my needles will stay busy. I am working on several new designs (a couple will have to remain secret for now). I'll have more information for you by the end of (northern-heisphere) summer.

Until then, make a cup of sweet, milky tea, grab a few cookies (or any other carb-laden treat of your choosing), sit back and enjoy the adorable, fuzzy, handsomeness we call "Chuck."


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Bruce said...

How nice to see Charley again! He's quite a handsome fellow. And be assured--size clearly runs in the family. His two sisters who have remained with us are substantial also, as is their mother.

Thanks for posting the picture!

happyone said...

Charley is beautiful or should I say handsome. :-)

chappy said...

What a beautiful, huggable looking furry friend!