Friday, September 24, 2010

Violetta: My pattern -- on the cover!

It's my own pattern...on the cover of Yarn Forward magazine! Yipee!!!

Violetta is a tailored little jacket that I designed to see you through these transitional seasons. Knit up in Rowan Belle Organic DK (color: Peony), a lovely blend of 50 percent organic wool and 50 percent organic cotton, this sweater offers just the right amount of warmth without adding bulk.

With a broad range of sizes, visible "Princess seams," cool stitch pattern, optional pockets, and enough ease for layering, Violetta just might become your go-to sweater this year!

If your bookstore carries Yarn Forward, check it out -- it's a great magazine (thus why I submitted patterns to them). And if you have problems finding it, you can always pick up an electronic copy at Yudu.

Happy knitting!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

shabby girl said...

I bought that magazine FOR THAT PATTERN!!! I love it...I do! It might be a bit above my knitting ability, but I'm keeping it!
I've practiced the moss stitch and am okay with that. It's the woven stitch that I'm afraid of!
It's a gorgeous sweater!!!