Saturday, March 24, 2007

Grey Saturday...Warm Colourways

Hypothetical Situation: You have $60.00 to spend on yarn. What do you buy?
The answers (if you're me, and, like me, you have a "sweet tooth"):

1) A skein of Sundara Yarns' luscious Cherry Blossom sock yarn. I live in Washington, DC, so this is a must-have, right? (Oh, Purly, puhleeeze tell me I can still get some Cherry Blossom if I have to wait until post-rent-week!)

2) Two skeins of Claudia Hand Painted Chocolate Cherry sock yarn (Do you see the color pattern developing here?)

3) One skein of this Claudia Hand Painted "Pink Dot" sock yarn, to go with the orphan skein I rescued from my LYS yesterday
Now, if only I had that $60.00... Hmmmm. What can I pawn? I have lots of stash yarn and a ton of books I could sell--anyone interested? ;-)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I got some of that Claudia Chocolate Cherry yarn a while back simply because of the name. It is beautiful. C'mon, I'm sure you can scrape up $60. I mean, that whole "eating" thing is totally over-rated!