Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's a fiber arts post! Yay!

Do you read Spin-Off Magazine? I often like to page through and see what's new...

In the Summer 2013 issue, there's an article about "Sprang" weaving, which includes instructions for a project. It was intriguing, but I had trouble envisioning the process. So, like every good student, I looked it up on You Tube...

That's where I found this lovely, straightforward tutorial. If you're interested in learning something new -- portable weaving that doesn't cost a fortune to start! -- check it out. My fingers are now itching to begin. Now where did I put that old picture frame...?



Let me know what you think... Are you going to give it a try?

BTW: I love this woman's relaxing voice! She's the Bob Ross of weaving ;)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: