Monday, December 17, 2007

Tiara Scarf (free pattern)


When we were seven years old, my friends and I spent countless hours playing “Princesses.” We’d spend most of the time describing to each other the details of our gossamer dresses and dainty slippers.

This scarf’s tiers and ruffles remind me of those days, and of the costume tiaras we would wear like the Crown Jewels, feeling regal as…well, princesses.


Click here for a PDF version of the pattern
.

Enjoy!

PS. As always, please let me know if you have a problem with the pattern--I promise I'll get on it ASAP!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

bobbi said...

i use to play that game w/my granddaughter years ago.
thanks for the pattern

Elenadc said...

I seem to be having problems downloading the pattern. Is it just me? Is anyone else having the same problem? I'd really like to give this a try...

Hannah Six said...

Hi, Liz,

The link should take you to a "Google Base" page, where the PDF lives. From there, you can download it. (Blogger won't directly host PDF files for download...)

If you continue to have problems, please e-mail me at knitsix@gmail.com and I'll send you the PDF.

Thanks :-)

Hannah