Friday, March 14, 2008

What's new?

Wow. With all that's been going on lately, January fairly flew by. Now it's nearly Valentine's Day. Five years ago on Feb. 14, my darling husband proposed to me. Hard to believe it was that long ago!

I've posted a few "new house" photos since we moved, so I'm sure you're all rather sick of looking at the same landscape. But when I saw the sun making the distant hills rosy this morning, with twilight still in the foreground, I had to snap a few. Check it out here: Sunrise

Finally, lest you think I've been letting my knitting slide, here are a couple of photos. First, the "Frozen Feet" socks, made out of 100 percent alpaca. These suckers are going to be W.A.R.M.

Frozen Feet Socks

Next, a quick pair of "Fetching" gloves:

Fetching

I designed a neck warmer to go with them, but haven't taken photos of it yet. I'll try to be good about writing it up, because it turned out to be quite cute!

Hey, did you notice the fab Fiesta Ware sugar and creamer set in the Fetching photo? LOVE the color!!! And the price...I found the set for $15 at an antique store in Cape May, NJ last fall. Fun ;-)

Well, back to work. Duty calls, and all that. Until later, happy knitting!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: