Ever since I began designing, my stash has been feeling neglected. As has my, um, bank account...
A firm believer in palliative care, and after careful consideration, I decided to alleviate further yarn-suffering while funding my ongoing design ideas. How, you may ask, do I plan to do this?
Are you on Ravelry? If so, here's a link to my destash page. For the "non-Ravelers" among us, here's a list of yarns and prices:
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight in Blarney Stone: $18 SOLD
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Medium-weight in Gingerbread Dude: $19
- Claudia Hand Painted Fingering Weight in Pink Dot: $18 for 2 sks
- Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Select in Moody Blues: $19
- Classic Elite Alpaca Sox in color 1856 (pink, green, blue): $18
- Hand Jive Knits Nature’s Palette Fingering Weight in Lupine: $18 for 2 skeins
- Margaret Stove Artisan NZ Merino Lace (blues and greens, like a tropical sea) $15
- ONline Supersocke 100 City Color 80: $10
- Cascade Fixation (light blue): 2 balls (enough for a pair of socks) for $10
- The Wool Peddler Silk Solids and Hand Picked Hues in "Dark" (very soft, in deep burgundy, teal, etc.): 2 skeins for $20
- Debbie Bliss Cathay in pink: 1 skein, $5
- Karabella Yarns Kiko in pink/brown/cream colorway: $6
- Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted (1 in gray, 1 in black): $5 each
- Lorna’s Laces Lion & Lamb in Irving Park: $20 ea OR 4 skeins for $72 (that's enough for a Clapotis!) SOLD
I’m willing to ship to addresses outside the USA (we can work out the postage). And you can pay via PayPal, which is very secure.
Please drop me a line at KnitSix@gmail.com or PM me on Ravelry (I'm KnitSix) if you see something you'd like to have in your own stash. Thank you!