Saturday, May 23, 2009

Destash: Let the yarn sale begin!

Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Socks That Rock medium weight in Gingerbread Dude

Ever since I began designing, my stash has been feeling neglected. As has my, um, bank account...

A firm believer in palliative care, and after careful consideration, I decided to alleviate further yarn-suffering while funding my ongoing design ideas. How, you may ask, do I plan to do this?

Well...I’m having a stash sale!

You think this is a lot? Well, guess what: It's a two-year-old photo!

Are you on Ravelry? If so, here's a link to my destash page. For the "non-Ravelers" among us, here's a list of yarns and prices:
  • Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight in Blarney Stone: $18 SOLD
  • Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Medium-weight in Gingerbread Dude: $19
  • Claudia Hand Painted Fingering Weight in Pink Dot: $18 for 2 sks
  • Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Select in Moody Blues: $19
  • Classic Elite Alpaca Sox in color 1856 (pink, green, blue): $18
  • Hand Jive Knits Nature’s Palette Fingering Weight in Lupine: $18 for 2 skeins
  • Margaret Stove Artisan NZ Merino Lace (blues and greens, like a tropical sea) $15
  • ONline Supersocke 100 City Color 80: $10
  • Cascade Fixation (light blue): 2 balls (enough for a pair of socks) for $10
  • The Wool Peddler Silk Solids and Hand Picked Hues in "Dark" (very soft, in deep burgundy, teal, etc.): 2 skeins for $20
  • Debbie Bliss Cathay in pink: 1 skein, $5
  • Karabella Yarns Kiko in pink/brown/cream colorway: $6
  • Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted (1 in gray, 1 in black): $5 each
  • Lorna’s Laces Lion & Lamb in Irving Park: $20 ea OR 4 skeins for $72 (that's enough for a Clapotis!) SOLD

Margaret Stove Artisan NZ Merino Lace

I’m willing to ship to addresses outside the USA (we can work out the postage). And you can pay via PayPal, which is very secure.

Please drop me a line at KnitSix@gmail.com or PM me on Ravelry (I'm KnitSix) if you see something you'd like to have in your own stash. Thank you!

Hannah


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: