Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm back!

Alaska Airlines flew us past some monstrous mountains.

That's Mt. Ranier. What a treat for the eyes after living in the oh-so-flat (to a Northern Californian) Mid-Atlantic region for many, many years.

Oh, yeah, and one of their pilots also saved the lives of everyone on the plane when we flew back into D.C. I'll tell you the story soon.

First, I went to Sacramento and spent almost two weeks with my mom and step-dad, who were both feeling better when I left. Then I flew up to Seattle, where I spent a fun (if short) weekend with my sister, her husband, my newphew, and a handful of step-nieces and step-nephews. More on that later, too (including some photos).

And, lest you worry, I did manage to slip in a little yarn shopping and knitting along the way...


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

bobbi said...

glad your mom and step-dad are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of your wonderful sister and her family? :-)